Registration of LLP in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Setting up processes for the newly formed company as an "LLP" followed by monthly services, including services of "Implant".
BPO, within the framework of optimisation of business processes, offered a solution for a newly registered LLP in Kazakhstan, where a whole cycle of works has been organised from hiring qualified staff to setting up all areas and monthly support of the Customer's company activities.
Before the start of the services, an analysis of the company's planned production cycle and activities as a whole was carried out. In order to set up the correct accounting, based on the results of the analysis, a solution for organisation and setting up of processes directly in the Customer's company office was proposed, as the classic solution for remote provision of services, based on the assessment of the Customer's activities, proved to be less effective.
With high competence and relevant expertise, the BPO team organised the process of finding and recruiting high-performing employees with relevant competence and experience, who were subsequently engaged in the Customer's office as part of the service provided by the BPO solution - Implant.
The result of the BPO's work during the time of rendering its services in the current project:
- Prepared and wrote the company's accounting and tax policies according to the company's internal processes;
- Effective set-up of accounting, tax accounting, monthly support in the payroll and HR administration areas of the company;
- A process for timely and correct submission of financial and tax reports has been set up;
- The staff accounting process has been set up;
- Prepared and handed over 12 policies in the area of human resources and document management of the Company;
- Correct payroll process has been set up in the 1C Payroll and HR Management 8.2 system.
- Successful implementation of the 1C Tank Farm module with subsequent automation of the account card, postings and the entire Inventory
- accounting together with BPO programmers and consultants and partner advice
- The process of exchanging and integrating 1C Tank Farm databases with the 1C Payroll and HR Management module has been set up;
- A process for backing up the database on the BPO servers has been set up;
- 8 remote accesses have been provided to the Customer's users and auditors;
As a result: successful completion of an audit in one of advisory companies - a big 4 on the Customer's performance in 2020.
Setting up processes in the payroll area for a large international manufacturing company for the emp ...More
Setting up processes to establish a Conciliation Commission, conducting training for its members, fo ...More
Registration of a legal entity
The legal department of the BPO company, within the services, provides full support for the registra ...More
Outsourcing services - outstaffing
Outsourcing services - outstaffing of personnel for a large international manufacturing company in t ...More
Archiving personal files of employees and orders
The HR department of BPO, as part of the design work, provides services for the preparation of docum ...More